Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a week

On Monday my husband had a MOHS procedure done. This procedure was done to remove skin cancer. Due to where it was, and the size of the tumor, Wednesday he had to have another surgery done to close the hole left from Monday's procedure. I am pleased to report that he is doing great. He went back to work today, and worked half a day. I think he's going to try for a full day tomorrow. I am also pleased to be able to say that according to the report we got from the doctor, there is no evidence of the tumor after the procedure on Monday. This means luckily he will not have receive chemo, or radiation.

I am so happy with the outcome. That man means the world to me.

To my wonderful husband Jerry. Baby, I love you more then I can tell you! I am so thankful everything went so well.

No comments: