Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mom on Facebook sentenced in son's drowning death - Yahoo! News

Mom on Facebook sentenced in son's drowning death - Yahoo! News


OMG this makes me sick. What kind of horrible human being can leave a 13 month old baby alone in the tub so they can play a game on Facebook. Also, I find it hard to believe that the 13 month old BABY told her he needed privacy. Our jobs as parents is to teach our children right from wrong. This includes telling them NO when the situation calls for it. I honestly feel that 10 years is not long enough.
Chase turned 3 in December, and I am always where I can see him while he is in the bathtub. If I have to leave his eyesight for a second he knows to make noise so I know he's okay. It only takes a matter of seconds for something horrible to happen.

No comments: