Thursday, November 3, 2011

My awesome husband

On October 18, 2003 was my very first day at a new job. This was also the day I met the man who I can now not picture being a part of my life. We spent the next two weeks getting to know each other. Jerry made a point of coming in the store every time he drove by and I was at work.

November 3, 2003- Jerry came into see me while I was at work. He asked what I was doing when I got off work. When I told him I didn't have any plans, he replied. "Spend some time with me. I promise if you give me a chance you'll never regret it."

November 3, 2011- 8 years later I am so very glad I took that chance. Jerry is my husband, my lover, my confidante, and my very best friend. I can not imagine my life without him in it. The longer he and I are together, the longer I hope we get to spend together. I love him more with every passing day. Until I met him I never understood unconditional love. Now I know what's it's like to be loved because of the person I am. I know that I deserve to be loved like this.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my wonderful husband Jerry for 8 wonderful years, with many, many, many more to follow.

Jerry, I love you more than I can ever hope to be able to express in words. However, I plan to spend the rest of my life trying to show you. Thank you for being you. Also, thank you for loving me like you do!!!
                                                                  Love Always,
                                                                        Yours Forever,
                                                                             Suzanne

















No comments: