Friday, January 20, 2012

Time Flies

I know people say "Time flies when you're having fun", but time flies regardless. Three years has passed in what seems to be the blink of an eye. We laid my dad to rest three years ago today. At times it doesn't feel like it's only been three years, it seems like longer. Then on days like today it feels like yesterday. There is a new country song out now that makes me cry every time I hear it. "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away". It definitely fits perfectly. While my older boys will always have the memories of their "PaPa", Chase won't. That is so unfair to me. However, I promise to keep his memory alive sharing stories, and memories with the munchkin. At least he'll know his PaPa that way, and of course through the pictures I have that I treasure.

No comments: