Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday (2-10) was my 32nd birthday. I had a fabulous day. My husband bought me a new Citizen watch, I love it. He got me a Cookie Cake with purple (fave color) icing. I love that he actually takes the time to put thought into my present.
Also in other happy news I received word that I have been picked to participate in another Sample Share by Crowdtap. This one is for Old Navy. I am so very excited to have been chosen for this opportunity. Pictures to follow after I go shopping. =)
Jean'-Luc got progress reports on Thursday. I am happy to report 1 A (Science), 2 B's (Social Studies & English), and 1 C (Math). The C in Math is up from a D so we are very proud of the hard work he has put in.
 My gorgeous cake.

 My very special watch.

No comments: