Sunday, February 19, 2012

Looking forward to a quiet Sunday at home.

   I am looking forward to spending a nice, quiet Sunday at home with my hubby and kiddos. I still feel like crap after having that tooth pulled Thursday. Plus I still have that dog gone cough. I seriously need to figure out how to make it leave. I've coughed my way into a migraine. I hate when that happens. I hate being sick. I always have. It seems like now it's worse. Seems like the older I get, the longer it takes me to recover. Having a tooth pulled on top of it was probably not the smartest move I've ever made, but the pain was to the point of unbearable. Still have pain, but it's a different kind of pain. I know the pain from having it pulled will be gone in the next day or so. As long as I remember not to chew on that side.

   School is out Monday so I have to figure out how to entertain Jean'-Luc all day. I think I'll let him and Chase play on the Wii. It worked for me for most of today. I love seeing them get along. Makes life easier on me.

No comments: