Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Quick Update

Wanted to take time to update my loyal followers (all 11 of you LOL) about the happenings around here. We have moved to Salt Lake City, Utah. Jerry was offered a job that we just couldn't pass up. I can honestly admit that moving across country is both exciting and overwhelming. We are 1850 miles away from the families. Which is a downer. However, we are out here with some really great friends.
Chase is adapting well, as usual. I'm really glad that he takes things in stride as well as he does. He is honestly the most easy going kid I have ever met. He was great on the drive, he never complained once. He rode with me for a lot of the drive, but he rode with Jerry some as well.
I am happy to report that I made it all the way to Wal-Mart and back by myself today. Without getting lost. Those who know me, know I hate driving in big cities. I don't do it if I can get out of it.

No comments: