Monday, May 20, 2013

Getting to know me survey #2

I originally did this in July of 2010. I am doing it again because a lot has changed!


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Suzanne
Birthday: 2-10-1980
Birthplace: Dothan, Al
Current Location: Lake Charles, La
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'3
Right Handed or Left Handed: Left
Your Heritage: American
The Shoes You Wore Today: Flip-Flops
Your Weakness: My hubby and kiddos
Your Fears: spiders
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese, bacon, and pineapple
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Finding a place for just the 3 of us to be.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LMAO
Thoughts First Waking Up: Loving my life
Your Best Physical Feature: Legs
Your Bedtime: Still Not early enough
Your Most Missed Memory: Chase as a little one
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (Pepsi now gives me heartburn)
McDonalds or Burger King: Depends
Single or Group Dates: Single (when we get a chance)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither ( I make my own)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: Yes
Do you Swear: yes
Do you Sing: yes
Do you Shower Daily: Bath Yes
Have you Been in Love: Yes and I still am
Do you want to go to College: Will finish one day
Do you want to get Married: Very happily married
Do you belive in yourself: Yes
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Yes
Are you a Health Freak: no
Do you get along with your Parents: yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: no
Do you play an Instrument: Clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes (I have discovered I LOVE IT)
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Kisses
Ever been Drunk: yes
Ever been called a Tease: yes
Ever been Beaten up: no
Ever Shoplifted: no
How do you want to Die: Peacefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Own my own bookstore
What country would you most like to Visit: None
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue
Favourite Hair Color: Blond
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: Tall
Weight: who cares
Best Clothing Style: Jeans (love my hubby in jeans)
Number of Drugs I have taken: 2
Number of CDs I own: Too many
Number of Piercings: 2
Number of Tattoos: 2
Number of things in my Past I Regret: No regrets. The things I have done have made me the person I am now.

Survey from: My own blog

No comments: