Saturday, May 8, 2010

Iron Man 2

So we went and saw this movie last night for my hubby's birthday. It was an awesome movie. Chase was wonderfully behaved through the entire movie. He fell asleep about 20 minutes before the end of it. Which turned out to not be a good thing, since he was up until almost 1am. At least he was good for the movie though.

Now I have to take a minute to vent about a pet peeve. Today my peeve is people saving seats at a movie theater. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand saving them if someone goes to get popcorn, or goes to the bathroom. The people I mean are the people who try to save seats for people who are not at the theater. If you bought the person a ticket, by all means save them a seat. However, if you did not buy them a ticket, they didn't buy a ticket early and go somewhere, or things of this nature then they DO NOT deserve a seat. Those seats are for people who have actually purchased tickets. We ran into this problem last night, and right before the movie started they got a text from the people who were supposed to be there saying "Oh don't worry about us, they are SOLD OUT!!! People like that just irritate me!!!! Thanks for letting me vent.

Suzanne

No comments: