Friday, May 28, 2010

Time for a book review!!!!

I am almost done with Kindred in Death, by J. D. Robb. For those of my readers who are unfamiliar with her. J.D. Robb is the pen-name for the one, and only Nora Roberts. The "In Death" series is one of the most well thought out, put together series of books I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I enjoy these books enough, that I have even recommended them to my husband. Now we argue over who gets to read the new one first. Normally, I let him win. Now on to the book.

As usual when I pick up one of these books this one was a page turner. It is exciting to see what Lieutenant Eve Dallas, and her team are going to get into this time. With help from Roarke, her husband, and civilian consultant this book is amazing from start to finish. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

No comments: