Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clumsy people should not help move furniture

I am a self admitted klutz. I am aware, and I willingly admit this fact. If there is a way to injure myself I either have done it, or will do it at some point. However, normally I can help my husband move furniture around the house with no issues. Well as of today that record (almost 7 years) is gone. We were moving the old couch out, and I felt it slipping. Instead of dropping it on my foot, I made a grab for it. And proceeded to slice the living daylights out of my finger. I probably could have used a couple of stitches, but it's too late now. I just hope it feels better tomorrow. This hurts. I have decided next time, I am dropping it on my foot. I can get around better limping on one foot, than I can missing a finger.

No comments: