Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow. Sorry for the lack of attention.

The last week of class is always kind of hectic.

I have come to a dawning realization after reading some comments left on some of the news website that allow comments. That realization is for the most part, people suck!!! Just because there is no drama in a news story, according to most people this is not news. Just because a story is actually about something other then the President, welfare, or something equally filled with drama people just don't care.
I would rather read a story about someone doing what they want, and not hurting someone. As opposed to reading about the President going to the beach. I really would. I realize that most people do not feel that way, I just want to know when drama became what made something  newsworthy.

No comments: