Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun at 1:30 am

Since my husband works the hours that he does we are normally very hard pressed to find any extra time to spend together. Happens when one of the parties works 12 hour days, usually six days a week. Such is the life of a car salesman's wife. By this point I am used to it. Don't get me wrong I love when he takes his day off during the week, just doesn't happen every week. With very few exceptions he is off on Sunday, this only happens because the dealership is closed on Sunday. Tonight it's 1:30 am and we are still up. Technically i'm on my computer, and he is playing SingStar on the PlayStation2, but we're together doing it, and having a blast. Just like we used to. We really need to make time to do this more often. I am more in love with the wonderful man I married with each passing day. I love that I love him more with every moment that passes.

No comments: