Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My 100th Post

I was hoping for something exciting to write about for my 100th post.

I got what I asked for, just not what I meant.

While out and about today I almost took out a 4 point buck in my car. Something told me to glance over my shoulder and check on Chase. Had I not I would have hit it head on, as it was I managed to miss it. Great news right???
About an hour later my husband asked me to go pick up lunch for him. No big deal right? That's what I thought as well. On my way back to the car lot from getting lunch, I was involved in a 3 car pileup. Luckily I managed to keep it from becoming a 5 car pileup.
A truck broke down in the middle of the road, and there was a lady stopped behind it. I slowed to a stop to try and merge with traffic in the other lane. The lady behind me, also stopped. The lady behind her not so much. She slammed into the lady behind me, who was pushed into me. Since I was on my brakes I managed to keep from being pushed into the car in front of me. The lady at fault admitted to not paying attention, and not noticing we were all stopped.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my guardian angels. If I ever doubted they were there I know I NEVER will again. Today could have been such a bad day, and thanks to some unseen presence Chase and I are both ok. Praise the Lord.

No comments: