Saturday, November 13, 2010

People

It has come to my attention that people apparently have some sort of "Sense of Entitlement" where other peoples lives are concerned.
One of my favorite bloggers is coming under fire because for some reason people think they are entitled to know every aspect of her life. To me this makes no sense. People blog because they want to. What they choose to share or not share is completely up to them
For some reason some of these "entitled" people have even started at least one blog that I have heard of, just to bash the original blogger.
My advice to the "entitled" people, if you do not agree with someone fine. DON'T read what that person writes. It's the internet for crying out loud. There is this really nifty feature on EVERY webpage a person goes to, it's that little box with an "x" in the top right corner.
Instead of starting drama, and bringing more readers to a blog you don't like, close the page, don't read it, don't go back, and for the love of everything holy don't comment.
My heart goes out to all of the people who are effected by nosy, mean spirited, busy bodies, who have nothing better to do with their lives than to try and bring someone else down to their level.
To my favorite blogger, if you read this, you know who you are. Please continue to do what you do!! I love your blog, and reading about your amazing family.

No comments: