Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gotta love moving.

We sure picked a rotten weekend to move. The thunderstorm I could have lived with. That just means waiting for it to quit. Not a big deal. Then the power went out, I admit that part sucked. Now I am still waiting for the power to come back on. I have dishes and laundry that need to be done, and I can’t accomplish either of those little jobs with no power. If I at least had hot water, I could do the dishes. I guess that’s the downside to an electric hot water heater. On the plus side at least the little munchkin is with Nanny and Papa, which means he’s not stuck up my butt, so at least I am getting something accomplished. On a brighter note, since I am taking this break to try and cool off, at least my blog post will be done for tonight!

No comments: