Friday, June 4, 2010

My Wonderful Husband.

Occasionally I have to take time out to remember how incredibly blessed I am. I know I am an incredibly lucky young woman. Being married to your best-friend is a great thing. With my wonderful husband I know I can be myself, and he will still love me no matter what. Sometimes a girl just needs to know these things. I also know that no matter how bad my day was, it will get better as soon as he walks in the door. Or he can call and perk my day up. I don't normally have bad days, but anyone with a toddler will know what I mean. :) Terrible 2's moved in here when Chase was 18 months old, now he's 29 months old. I assume before much longer the terrible 2's will move out. I'm going to hope around December when he turns 3. Back to the topic at hand. My wonderful, loving, husband. We've been together for over 6 years. Will be 7 years in November, married for 6 the same month. Life just keeps getting better. I fall more in love with him with each passing day. He is the love of my life.

No comments: