Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lack of internet

Ok it has come to my attention, that blogging is hard work when you have no internet. I hate moving with a passion. I just got lovely news. I will have my cable and internet today which is June 8, I can live with that. However, I will not have phone until the 11th. I swear I hate Mediacom. An intelligent person would think since the service was being transferred from one house to the other, that all of the service would be transferred together, as I was just informed not so much. What a load of crap. At least I can send texts to people through my YIM or I would be completely without communication. Now I guess I take my wonderful hubby up on the use of his cell phone until they get out here to hook up my phone.
Well on a happy note, I found out from the Mediacom tech that for whatever reason, I will actually get to keep my phone. However, they will still be out sometime Friday to do something to it.

No comments: