Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally!

They are finally here to fix my air conditioner. They were out here over a week ago, and told me there was a huge hole in my duct work. So they had to do a work order, and estimate, and send them to my landlord. Normally since we are buying this would be our responsibility. However, one of the reasons we agreed to buy this place is because she told Jerry the air was freezing cold. The day we moved in it got up to 90 in the house. To me this is the opposite of cold. So the a/c people came out and checked it, said everything was fine. A week later I called the landlady again, and told her something had to change. She called the a/c people who came out, and again tried to say everything was fine. So she came out to see for herself. Well after she left the a/c tech. showed back up, this was when the hole in the ducting was discovered. I made him crawl under and look, after he tested everything possible, and told us without looking that there was no way it could be the ducting. Amazingly enough it was. So now they are here to fix it. Thank goodness. It's only the beginning of July, we live in South Georgia it's going to get HOT here in the next couple of months.

No comments: