Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life with a toddler

I always thought that putting whatever happened to be in your hand down, BEFORE you rubbed your eyes was just something that people knew. As usual my toddler proved to me this is NOT the case. For reasons known only to him he decided he needed to rub his right eye, with a car in his hand. Luckily he managed to not scratch his eye. Just scratched right underneath it, giving himself a nifty shiner.

As for me, at the moment I am looking outside at sunshine. Now let's see if it manages to last all day. I am so not holding my breath at this point. The weather looked an awful lot like this yesterday, then it rained a bit. After that the sun came back out somewhat. At one point yesterday evening I was seriously considering going to hide in the bathtub with the munchkin. Lots of rain, high winds. Luckily the only damage was ANOTHER limb out of the tree in out front yard. This takes the number of limbs lost to 2 in a weeks, and around 5 since we moved in last month.

No comments: