Friday, July 16, 2010

Why I love my son's Pediatrician

This morning I called the pediatrician's office to schedule an appointment. I was told to be there Monday at 9 a.m. The receptionist asked if he was sick, and I explained that while he was not sick he had been pulling on one of his ears. I also needed to talk to the pediatrician about the referral back to the Urologist for the surgery on the left side. At 3:15 this afternoon the phone rings. His pediatrician called to make sure everything was ok with him, and when I explained about his ear, I was told to go ahead and bring him in today. Come to find out Mommy was right again and the munchkin has an ear infection. So he's on antibiotics for the next 10 days. Any other pediatrician I have ever dealt with does not take the time to call their patients themselves. As long as we live in this area I will not use another pediatrician.

No comments: