Monday, July 12, 2010

Not me Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This weekend I DID NOT laugh hysterically while my son threw a temper tantrum about having to take his nap. Not me.
I also did not find it funny when he peed in the floor, beside the toilet instead of in the toilet. Not me.
Just because we are potty training is no reason to laugh about it. That would be gross. So what have you not done?

2 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

My home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout.... No carpeting anywhere..... except....

The bathroom

Apparently whomever made these decisions didn't have children potty training!

Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

That's funny. I have always disliked carpet in a bathroom.