Different things I have learned from being a mom.
1) The brand of diapers that will hold twice their weight at night, will leak after a teaspoon of liquid when you are out of diapers and waiting for more to get there.
2) Kids will eat everything you don't want them to, and nothing you do.
3) Chocolate milk is better for a toddler then no milk.
4) Bugs and reptiles that make mommy scream like a girl are fun.
5) The vacuum cleaner is evil. At least according to the small boy child that lives in my house. Apparently potty training is also evil.
6) Potty training is only evil when mommy is actually prepared for it. As long as mom has no pull-ups, no step-stool, or any of these neat things, potty training is great fun.
7) Important papers will vanish if there is a toddler in residence. Whether he eats them, flushes them, or just throws them in the garbage I will never know. All I know is they disappear right when I need them.
I'm sure there are more to add, and as I think of them I will list them. Please feel free to leave your own in the comments.