Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Change

As we have made the downward turn takes us ever closer to the beginning of October, I am beginning to notice the changes. Of course the first change that anyone living in the deep south notices is the temperatures. After a couple of months of going almost 24/7 now the air conditioner starts to get more of a break. While most afternoons are still hot, the mornings and evenings are pleasant, the nights are downright nice. I noticed a little while ago that in the breeze the trees are starting to lose leaves, just a couple at a time, for the moment.
While all these changes are taking place outside, changes are taking place inside as well. We are preparing for Chase's other surgery, which is a week from tomorrow. After he heals from surgery we are going to work full force on potty training. I would like to have that at least somewhat accomplished by Christmas. He turns 3 two weeks before Christmas, so that seems like a decent goal.
Also, to report a happy change. The promotion that was discussed with my wonderful husband on Friday, became effective today. He is now the manager of the dealership that he works for. I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished. I know how hard he works, nice to see they do appreciate it. I know this is something he has been toying with for a while, just wasn't real sure he wanted the headaches that go with management. However, with the way the former manager behaved. It was almost like hubby already had the job just not the title. Now it's official, and I couldn't be happier for him. I love you Jerry. I am so very proud of what you have done.

No comments: