Saturday, September 25, 2010

So much for a 30% chance

Of rain that is. I would definitely say since it is pouring outside, and has been for almost 45 minutes our chance of rain for today has definitely been upgraded to 100%. Complete with thunder. There is nothing more soothing than listening to it rain. Especially when it is raining hard enough to be heard over the T.V. I will be so glad when my hubby gets home from work. It's nice knowing tomorrow is Sunday. I know even if he doesn't take another day off during the week he'll be off on Sunday.

This coming week I know he is taking a day off. Chase's surgery is on Wednesday. I am more than ready for it to be over and done with. There is no doubt in my mind that everything will be fine. The same surgeon is doing the same procedure that he had done in January, just on the opposite side. I'm still stressed and nervous about it though, because it is surgery, and he does have to be put to sleep for it.

Sounds like this store might get bad. I really hope we don't lose power. I have homework due tonight. Kind of hard to accomplish that with no power, or internet.

No comments: