Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random thoughts.

Sitting here watching "Million Dollar Baby" with my husband. Clint Eastwood, Hilary Swank, and Morgan Freeman are all superb in this movie. Definitely a tear-jerker, but sometimes those are the best ones. I have seen this movie more times than I can count. This is one of those movies that a person wants to watch every time it comes on. For the longest time we watched it every time it came on one of the movie channels. Even after I bought the DVD we still watched it every time we noticed it was on.
There are some movies that just grab you and refuse to let go. I have a few movies that I can watch every time they come on, this list includes "Gone With The Wind". I can watch it all the time. One of my favorite memories is my mom calling me, because my step-dad told her too, because my movie was on TV. He wanted to make sure I knew it was on. He's been gone 21 months, and I still miss those phone calls. She still calls me to tell me, but it's not the same.

No comments: